Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Project Completed!


I'm am so happy to report that the city has finished fixing the crumbled curb across the street!! YAHOOO!! They actually finished last Thursday and can I just say...it's beautiful. If you told my 20 year-old self that I would one day be so excited about a repaired curb that I was actually considering throwing a celebration ceremony (much less keeping an online journal dedicated to recording every stage of it's completion)...I'd have laughed in your face.

But here I sit. Staring at the beautiful curb across the street feeling slightly jealous that I don't have such a pretty curb on my property. And...it took everything in me to not etch www.eastsidesb.blogspot.com into the wet concrete! Thankfully, everyone restrained themselves and the result is a perfectly perfect sparkly new curb w/handicap access. Hip Hip Hurray!Thank you, City People for taking care of this dangerous & ugly spot - and for giving my Little Guy a pair of ear plugs of his very own! We know the list is long and appreciate you putting this project at the top of the list.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment